wallpaper

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Horseback riding!

How can I ever forget we went horseback riding?  I "remembered" for about two to three days later every time I got up!  Sore buns that is for sure!!  Erik and the girls had a great time...me...well, if you know me, you know that I'm not really much of an animal lover, but I went for them.  The scenery was beautiful!  Erik got the wild horse and my horse was the laziest of all of them and I had to kick it a few times to get it to walk.  We went up mountains and through streams and a lot of brush and lived to tell about it.  The tour guide lady was great and showed us a great time.  The horses were close to Bear Lake and after we went horseback riding we went down to Bear Lake for one of their famous raspberry shakes. Yum!







No comments:

Post a Comment