wallpaper

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Stake Cub Scout Day Camp - Yee Haw!!


I don't think I ever posted pictures of the Cub Scout Day Camp we had earlier in the year.  It was a cowboy and Indian themed camp that was held at my sister Kristin's house in Chandler.  She lives on a farm and has an arena for the horses to run so it was the perfect place to have it.  We had the stake presidency ride in on horses to start the camp.  They were very good sports to do that!  We also had two real teepees from a Navajo Indian who lives in my sisters ward and let us use them.  They were soooooooo cool!  We actually had our Thanksgiving dessert in it with a fire at night time.  It was awesome!!  :-)  All of the boys had a great time and said it was the best one they had ever been to. My sister Kristin was SO nice in letting 200+ cub scouts invade her house!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment