wallpaper

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Chalkboard

Yesterday I went to "GW" (aka Goodwill) and bought this picture for really cheap.  I actually just liked the frame so that is why I bought it.  I then took it home and taped up the frame, and spray painted chalkboard paint right directly on the glass.  I painted four coats on there so it wouldn't come off.  I then took some black ribbon and just fastened it to the top of the frame.  It actually isn't hanging on the ribbon, just looks like it.  I then hung it right next to the phone so maybe now I can start getting messages when people call me!  Hmmm......do you think writing with chalk will help them remember?  Let's hope so!  I thought it turned out pretty cute!

2 comments:

  1. very cute indeed! I may need to swipe that idea. How does the chalkboard paint work? Does it hold up ok? I have never used it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It works great! You just spray it on like spray paint. Easy easy!!

    ReplyDelete