wallpaper

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What an Honor!

I was asked about a month ago to help decorate and serve a luncheon for some very important guests.  We had Elder Neil L. Andersen of the Quorum of the Twelve come as well as a member of the 70, the area president, the temple president, the mission president and 15 stake presidents and their wives come!  What an honor to be able to serve them!  Elder Andersen was so incredibly gracious and took the time to come in to the kitchen and shake everyone's hands.  Then he brought everyone in and had us stand in the middle of the room and gave us all a round of applause.  He then took the time to write a thank you letter.  How AWESOME is that?!!  What a wonderful experience to be able to shake his hand.  I know this was a once in a lifetime opportunity for  me so I really cherished the experience!  Erik also got to shake his hand as he was on the clean up committee.  :o)  Elder Andersen gave us 5 stars!  Cute, huh?!!  I LOVE the eggplant purple color!  I wish someone would do a wedding in that color soon!  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!  BTW, Elder Andersen sat right there on the end on the right hand side.

No comments:

Post a Comment