wallpaper

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Girls Camp 2011

I was asked to help at girls camp this year with my ward.  I went up on Thursday and came home today.  It was fun spending time with my girls and getting to know the other girls in the ward better too.  The weather was beautiful during the day, but at night, my little piggies were C-O-L-D!!  I even put double socks on but it didn't help.  The stake did a great job organizing everything.  The girls had a great time.  They brought a little pool to soak their feet after hike day.  Lindsay was a YCL this year and loved it.  This was Hailey's 2nd year and there is only one other girl in the ward her age, but she gets along with her really well and they had fun together.  Glad I got to spend time with them at girls camp!  Such a fun experience!  The reason Sister Foote is in so many pictures is because she kept jumping in all of the pictures so it was the joke of camp that if there was a picture to be taken, she was going to poke her head in there - which she did!  She's so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment